Friday, June 10, 2011

Home Again!

Home again to regular life. Vacation almost seems like a dream now. I'm glad I have so many good pictures to remind me of the great time we had.


Happy to report that I made it back from vacation with no significant weight gain. I only packed on about 2.5 pounds. I love HCG. I eat healthy now most of the time and like doing it. My last night in Miami I totally blew the diet. I ate a seafood medley with noodles and a white wine cream sauce, drank a mojito, a glass of wine, and had creme brulee for dessert. I felt like a stuffed sausage all night. Flying the next day with airplane food, salted pretzels and I was still only 2.5 up. Enjoyed having tropical drinks and wine and even some beer on vacation and it didn't affect me.  I know hcg is a difficult diet. It takes discipline and tons of it. I learned that I can be disciplined for 35 to 40 days at a time. And imagine coming back from vacation without 10-15 pounds of unwanted weight to make me depressed.  I don't cheat on hcg. I set my face like flint to the prize ahead. And the prize is worth the effort.  I have gotten off sugar and eat way less salt now, which is very healthy. I prefer foods without those things heaped on, and when I go out to eat, it's amazing how I can taste the extra addition of them. It takes 21 days to create a new habit. I have done 2- 40 day rounds of hcg and the new habits are now part of me. I am very very happy with my new life.

I got home to new landscaping, and am trying to get veggies in the ground, even though I think the season will be too short. I think I will cover the tomatoes with clear plastic to help them along.

Since I am not traveling now, I will just be writing about whatever takes my fancy,  and hoping it's not boring.

Glad to be home,  but still dreaming of paradise.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment