Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yikes

This blogging is a little complicated. I am trying to add my testimony under Adventures with Jesus and I've had to erase it twice.  Too long, and other things. I will keep working on it. Jesus and I have had a pretty interesting time together over the past 30 years. I am hoping I have some good and profitable things to say that will minister to some friends.  I leave next Friday for quality time with my wonderful hubby. We are going to the Bahamas for 2 weeks. I will be working on writing some interesting travel things as we go. I hope Sunday is wonderful for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be following your blog Sis. Love to travel, just like you and love to travel with you on the blog. I have been thinking of a travel blog myself, maybe you gave me the kick now.
    Have a wonderful time in Bahamas. Next time I hope it will be Sweden.
    Say hi to Bill
    Päivi

    ReplyDelete